Ambient Air Monitoring, Meteorological Monitoring and Stack Testing
Sometimes only monitoring will do. Whether stakeholders are demanding evidence, license conditions require testing or localised problems need investigation – a rigorous monitoring program can deliver results.
But how can you be sure you’re getting the best value?
Too often we have seen monitoring programs fail due to poor experimental design, careless implementation or a mismatch between objectives and program implementation. It is vital that all aspects of monitoring programs adhere to the standards so that the data accumulated is valid and fit for the purpose intended.
- Procurement leadership for monitoring and testing services – negotiating on your behalf from a position of deep domain knowledge
- Direct liaison with regulators to advocate sensible requirements
- Comprehensive program design considering siting, standards and statistics
- Program management, data synthesis, analysis and auditing
- Innovative monitoring solutions for ambient and particulate monitoring for unique situations
- Client web portal access to monitoring data presented clearly, in context and with action-oriented decision support
- Full expert witness services for court matters and stakeholder communication
Talk to us about:
- Ambient monitoring of airborne gaseous, heavy metal, toxic and particulate pollutants
- Demonstrating compliance with ambient air quality standards (e.g. NEPM)
- Automatic Weather Stations (AWS) and meteorological monitoring
- Monitoring of specific sources including stack testing and fugitive emission points
- Validating emission factors (e.g. NPI, NGER), dispersion models and forecasts
- Equipment interfaces, databases, decision support and online access
Katestone is independent of equipment suppliers and testing companies. We recommend optimal solutions for our clients considering cost, quality and suitability.
Whether you know you need to do monitoring and can’t afford to get it wrong – or you’re drowning in data and you’re not sure it’s helping – give us a call. Our experts are here to help.