Katestone’s health risk assessments provide you with a clear indication of any industrial sources of air pollution that have an adverse affect on people’s health.
Our team of experts calculate air quality impact from a development – either new or existing – and analyse this against the latest air quality standards.
As specialists in dispersion modelling and impact assessment, Katestone’s scientists are able to assess emission rates of any potentially harmful compounds and predict ground-level concentrations of those pollutants. Meteorological data, topography and the influence of nearby buildings are all taken into account to ensure an accurate and meaningful assessment.
Katestone has provided Health Risk assessments for the following projects:
- Uranquinty gas-fired power station – ELP
- Goro Nickel Project – Inco Australia Management Pty Ltd
- Lane Cove Tunnel Environmental Impact Statement – DUCRU
- Solid waste energy recycling facility, Whytes Gully, NSW – Brightstar
- Gas-fired power station – Enertrade
- Coolimba gas and coal fired Power Station, Western Australia – Aviva
Contact us to discuss your health risk assessment needs.