Emissions of fugitive dust and particulates can be a problem for areas surrounding industrial activities. Katestone specialises in assessing and management of fugitive dust emissions and has been delivering comprehensive impact assessments and fugitive dust management control programs for many years.
Our services include:
- Environmental impact assessment studies for development approval or licence
- Investigation of complaints or dust incidents
- Dust control, management and reduction studies
- Health risk assessment studies
- Development and operation of predictive dust management tools
- Dust control optimisation studies
- Site evaluation studies and dust audits
- Emissions estimation for NPI and compliance reporting
- Design of dust management plans and monitoring programs
- Environmental Evaluation or Pollution Reduction Program advice
Katestone has worked with many industries, including:
- Power stations, mineral processing, oil refineries, smelters, primary and secondary steel plants and chemical manufacturing plants
- Mining, quarrying and extractive industries
- Bulk material handling
- Intensive livestock farming
All impact assessments by Katestone are rigorously tested and undergo quality assurance, so you can be confident that the report is accurate and of the highest quality.
Contact us to discuss your dust impact assessment, management and control needs.