Katestone specialises in dispersion modelling – also referred to as Air Quality Modelling – a powerful tool that simulates air pollution associated with industry, mining, intensive agriculture, infrastructure and urban activities.
Dispersion models are integral to:
- Environmental impact assessment studies for development approval or licence
- Investigations of complaints or pollution incidents
- Pollution control, management and reduction studies
- Health-risk assessment studies
- Pollution forecasting and online modelling tools
- Optimisation studies.
We can also provide you with a:
- Customised Airshed Modelling System that integrates your emissions inventories and meteorological data with the dispersion model
- Proactive Emissions Control Management Tool that links the dispersion model to our meteorological forecasts or onsite weather station data
Katestone’s team are also experts with regulatory- and research-grade dispersion models, such as:
- Steady state – Ausplume, ISC, Aermod and Dispmod
- Traffic – Caline and Cal3QHCR
- 3D – TAPM and CALPUFF
- Photochemical – TAPM-CTM
- Meteorological – TAPM, CALMET and WRF
Contact us to discuss your dispersion modelling needs.