Managing your carbon has moved beyond a purely environmental issue to become a business imperative.
Accurate estimation of your carbon footprint enables you to better understand the implications of carbon policy and regulation on your business ahead of time. Katestone offers a comprehensive range of carbon management services.
Environmental planning and approval
- Impact assessment and planning studies – if you are embarking on an expansion or development project, you will need option testing that predicts carbon implications and informs feasibility and impact assessments. Our constantly evolving methods assess greenhouse gas emissions for project configurations and provide clear and concise reporting to facilitate executive decision-making and readily satisfy regulator expectations. We are experienced in compiling greenhouse gas assessment to internationally recognised standards including:
- ISO 14064 – GHG measurement and management standards
- International Finance Corporation (IFC) Performance Standards
- WRI/WBCSD GHG Protocol
- Carbon footprinting – assessment of Scope 3 emissions in addition to Scope 1 and 2 emissions is fast becoming a required component of Environmental Impact Assessment either at the demand of the regulatory authority or financial institution or based on progressive company policy. We can assist you to conduct a fit-for-purpose assessment of the carbon footprint of your project through the definition of appropriate boundaries and selection of suitable emissions factors and methodologies.
- NGER Scheme reporting – we offer assistance in all aspects of NGER scheme reporting from data collection to emissions estimation and completion of online reporting on your behalf
- Data management and reporting – we can help you implement user-friendly and robust systems to track and report greenhouse and energy data (e.g. NGER, EEO), which can be analysed to provide business intelligence.
- Strategies – our expertise in current and potential future opportunities, risks and regulations enables us to work with you to develop strategies and plans and then implement them.
to discuss how we can help you to manage your carbon.