Air Quality Impact Reports are Katestone’s bread and butter. We have been writing Air Quality Impact reports for over 25 years. The reports have assisted our clients to fulfil their obligations in many areas including:
- Federal Government requirements under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act)
- State and Territory Government requirements for Environmental Impact Assessments and Statements
- Local Government requirements for Development Applications under Town Planning Schemes
- Approval and Environmental Licensing
- Regulatory Action
- Planning and Environment Court and Land Court
- Community concerns and complaints.
If you are unsure of what is needed by the various levels of government, Katestone can help.
We can determine what’s required for the air quality assessment in your jurisdiction. Advice early in the process can ensure that your project will meet the regulatory requirements.
We can assist in providing:
- strategic advice for your development through high-level reviews of factors influencing air quality and fatal flaws studies
- advice on site selection and comparisons
- detailed dispersion modelling of air emissions or odour
- air quality monitoring
- assistance in negotiating with regulatory bodies
- peer review of similar assessments for both local councils and clients.
If you are in our home town of Brisbane and need particular help navigating the Brisbane City Plan 2014, this article may help. Or alternatively give us a call on 3369 3699. We can determine the right path for your project.
Here are some examples of how we have helped others:
Contact us to discuss the air quality reporting requirements for your business.